Art and crochet

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tea Talk

This meme is purely for heart's sake. This is an invitation to have few minutes each Thursday for a tea break in front the computer and answer the following questions:
1. I'm having...(Share what kind of tea/coffee/drinks you're having.) Then share a bit about your teacup/mug.
2. I'm feeling....(no need to explain why)
3. On my mind....(random thoughts)
4. Then leave a line, a verse, or a quotation to encourage the readers (and yourself)

Must be brief, just a light talk to make hearts light. Please use my badge ( or your own ) as long as it would link back to my blog so your readers can also visit other participants. Thanks!

Let's have a tea talk together on Thursday! Wow! That's a lot of T.

My Homepage

dailydivinebutton

10 comments:

  1. This is a neat post and thought provoking. I may need to join! Happy VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, I am always a day late and $$ short it seems ! thank you for your sweet comment about my heart creation, but I have to tell you seeing the beautiful creations of others makes me feel that I fell REALLY short !!!
    (())

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that yes, I did play the concert! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what you are drinking or how you feel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to join Tea Talk Thursday! I enjoy hot tea daily so this will be alot of fun for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we all need to take things one day at a time!

    ciao bella

    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Peggy, I first spotted you commenting on Lynda's blog (previously Tanzania) Thanks so much for your regular visits to my blog. I'm enjoying Kenya immmensely and love blogging about my beloved continent, Africa. Have a great day. Blessings, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must post this button on my blog so I can come back on Thursday! I love you already! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. i MADE A BUTTON SO EVERYONE CAN JOIN THIS tHURSDAY! coME VISIT ME SOON. aNNE

    ReplyDelete